Friday, October 1, 2010

Adam Lambert is Coming...

I'm talking about Adam "Glam" Lambert...yes, he's coming down to KL for the Glamnation Tour on 14th Oct 2010.Details of the concert are as below:

Date: 14 October 2010 (Thursday)
Time: 8 pm
Venue: Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil


What I Love About Adam?

 I would love to have a video of all the songs you did on AMerican Idol... that show was the BEST EVER! It was all because of you and you should have won! Look at where you are today and where the winner is. You have class... a stage presence that I have not seen in many a year.



Why I should win the exclusive tickets from DiGi? 

Of Course I should win because I want to see Adam on the stage live...Maybe this is the first and the last chance for me..He's really does look like David Cook...I noticed it the first time I saw him. And the way he sings reminds me of David too.